From the Orange County Health Agency:
Prior to opening, businesses must ensure that they have performed the five (5) requirements below and continue to do so after opening. Guidance most relevant to your business can be found on the State website (link). It is very important to note that per the new County Health Order, businesses must attest to the fact that they have met all of the below requirements and have posted the attestation on the entrance to the business.
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them
- Implement individual control measures and screenings
- Implement disinfecting protocols
- Implement physical distancing guidelines
The County has advised that they are planning to hold webinars to help explain the new orders and answer questions. We will forward links when we get them. In the meantime, if businesses have questions that they would like asked at a webinar, please contact Rachel Selleck at the Orange County Health Care Agency via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The communication sent to you Saturday from the City has the new County Health order included as an attachment, as well as other guidance information related to moving to Stage 2.