The State launched a new website to support small businesses in their efforts to operate safely during the COVID-19 pandemic: https://business.ca.gov/shopsafeshoplocal/
The website includes links to:
- Free consulting, in 31 different languages, from California’s network of small business centers
- Resources and offers from partner organizations to help businesses operate safely and build a digital footprint
- Latest state industry guidance and county variances
- Access to providers to purchase personal protective equipment (PPE) through www.SafelyMakingCA.org, California’s new PPE marketplace
- A free digital media toolkit for small businesses
The State is also launching a month-long campaign called “Calling All Californians: #ShopSafeShopLocal.” The campaign focuses on all Californians – workers, consumers, and business owners – to follow public health guidelines and shop safe and local to help all California’s small businesses survive and thrive.